Sparks™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Win One Way mode, Win Both Ways mode, Wild substitutions and an Expanding Cloning Wild. The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The game can be played in either Win One Way mode or in Win Both Ways mode.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- When playing at the highest bet level, MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines and the current coin value.
- When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- In Win One Way mode, only the highest win per active betline is paid.
- In Win Both Ways mode, only the highest win per active bet line from both ways is paid.
- In Win One Way mode, bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel only.
- In Win Both Ways mode, bet line wins pay if in succession from both the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel and from the rightmost reel to the leftmost reel.
- When playing in Win One Way mode, or in Win Both Ways mode the applicable paytable is displayed in the game.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only.
- Wild and Expanding Cloning Wild Wild symbols can appear randomly anywhere on the reels and substitute for all symbols except for Expanding Cloning Wild symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to thePAYTABLE.
- Expanding Cloning Wild symbols can appear anywhere on reels 2 and 4 only and substitute for all symbols.
- Expanding Cloning Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- When the Expanding Cloning Wild symbol appears on the reels, it will either stay the same, expand up or expand down, or expand in both directions.
- The Expanding Cloning Wild clones the adjacent symbol/s from the reel on its left onto the reel to its right in both Win One Way and Win Both Ways modes.
- If Expanding Cloning Wilds appear on reels 2 and 4 in the same spin, and expand to appear on the same row, the original cloned symbol/s are cloned again onto the rightmost reel.
- For example, the original cloned symbol/s (from reel 1 to reel 3) can be cloned again (from reel 3 to reel 5).
- The Expanding Cloning Wild symbols will appear as an overlay on the spinning reels.
- Cloned symbols also appear as an overlay on the reels.
- The Expanding Cloning Wild symbols expand in the same way for the play One Way mode and the Win Both Ways mode.
SPAKRS SLOT – setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
SPARKS GAME – advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game in Win One Way mode is 96.56%.
- The theoretical return to player for this game in Win Both Ways mode is 96.54%